Thursday, February 28, 2013

Journey's Out of the Body



"The Master then left me and I began to meditate alone. He had informed me that I would now begin an inner journey of the longest duration thus far. I closed my eyes and repeated the passwords of power in my head. The chirping of innumerable crickets and the chiming of many bells sounded in my inner consciousness. My closed eyes quivered momentarily and then they were still. The chirping and chiming sounds merged into one pulsating indrawing tone of delightful sonority, a lifting and a pulling of tonal power that swept my consciousness out of my corporeal body.
"Once more I beheld the spinning vortex of blue light and heard the sublime chord of heavenly music. Within the circle of ovoid globes of radiance I saw the blue eye. I concussed through the eye with a brilliant splintering of minute motes of light, like a body shattering the thin ice of the surface of a frozen lake. Then I was alone in the glorious flower garden that was laid out in five-pointed symmetry, where the oriflammes of each flower shone with the potency of a pearl. Through the sounding fire, the Master showed the way through the celestial spheres."
-- George Arnsby Jones, "The Pilgrimage of James, An Odyssey of Inner Space", Peacehaven Press

No comments:

Post a Comment